Our One Stop Repipe™ process has been developed and refined with over 60,000 home repipe installations.
This means a quick, convenient, and efficient repipe process for you.
How it works:
- Contact us to setup an initial consult and free, no-obligation estimate.
- An Estimator will visit your home (at your option, this can be done remotely), inspect and review your plumbing, discuss options, and provide you with a fixed-price quote.
- Upon acceptance of our quote, a member of our scheduling staff will contact you to find a convenient day to perform your repipe.
- We will pull any required permits on your behalf.
- The actual repipe by your repiping team usually takes 1-2 days.
- We coordinate required inspections and permit signoffs.
- The drywall team will patch walls (if you've chosen this to be included).
- A member of our customer service staff will provide you with your Lifetime Warranty Certificate.
30+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Our passion for perfection continues to serve our customers year after year.
Our expertise shows in every repipe we do and is with you every step of the way.
We offer no interest for 12 months if paid in full. Click here for more information.
Our work is 100% guaranteed for life, and we are also fully licensed in Washington.
CONTACT US 24/7
Send us a Message
Contact us by phone or email with any questions, or to schedule a no-obligation in-home (or remote) consultation with one of our Estimators.
Call 253-904-3366 to schedule an estimate. If you reach our answering service, please leave a message: we return calls in the order they are received.
Messages sent using the form on this site, go directly to our email, which we check regularly.
Company & License Information
WA License #REPIPSL789NC Plumbing Contractor